Registration is limited to participants 21+. Anyone under 21 that wishes to race may do so (sans beer) for free, no registration required.
- Additional information
2024 TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Join us on Sunday, March 17th for the third annual St. Paddy’s Day Beer Mile(ish)! This year the race will start and end at Avant Garde Aleworks, with a stop in the middle at Lumpy Ridge Brewing Company. Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome, and this year we’ll be introducing two ways to participate in the Beer Mile(ish) – ‘Timed’ and ‘Untimed’ divisions. Wether you’re racing to win or taking a more casual beer-crawl approach this is the event for you! Either way, wear your most festive St. Patrick’s Day fit and get ready to PARTY!
- Timed Division: Includes three beers (pre-selected and waiting at each stop) and Pot o’ Gold plus a prize for the fastest runner! Participants in this division will have a 4:00pm race start at Avant Garde with their first beer before racing to the next stop. Second beers will be waiting at Lumpy Ridge before heading back to Avant Garde for the third and final beer. Your official race time concludes when you finish your third beer.
- Untimed Division: Includes three beers and Pot o’ Gold plus a chance to win prizes for participating in fun activities along the course! Participants in this division get the first beer at Avant Garde starting at 3:45pm and enjoy it while playing stein pong & cheering on the Timed Division runners. Then walk/run/party to Lumpy Ridge to order a second beer and test your skills at beer quaffing! Lastly, head back to Avant Garde and order the third and final beer.
- Three beers along the race course (2 at Avant Garde, 1 at Lumpy Ridge)
- Beer Mile(ish) race bib
- A special Beer Mile(ish) glass
- Bonus goodies in your Pot o’ Gold swag bag
Race Day Timeline:
- 3:00pm – 3:50pm Race Check-in: Check in at Avant Garde, collect your race bib & Pot o’ Gold swag bag and have a pre-race beer if you dare. Get ready to start running at 4:00pm.
- 3:45pm Untimed Division Start: Competitors in the Untimed Division can order your first beer at Avant Garde. You can leave for Lumpy Ridge as you finish you beer/after the Timed Division starts.
- 4:00pm Timed Division Start: Competitors in the Timed Division get your first beer at Avant Garde and set off on your Beer Mile(ish).
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm Live Music: Post-race entertainment by musical trio, Jingle Jangle Jabroni, at Avant Garde Aleworks.