EventSt. Patty’s Day Beer Mile
Registration is limited to participants 21+. Anyone under 21 that wishes to race may do so for free, no registration required.
Only 1 left in stock
Join us on Friday, March 17th for the second annual St. Patty’s Day Beer Mile(ish)! This year the race will start and end at Lumpy Ridge Brewing Company, with a stop in the middle at Avant Garde Aleworks. Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome, wether you’re racing to win or taking a more casual pub-crawl approach! A beer quaffing station will be setup at Avant Garde, where you can compete individually or as a team for the title of Best Beer Quaffer throughout the night. Wear your most festive St. Patrick’s Day fit and get ready to PARTY! Post-race musical entertainment will be provided by Good Time Johnny back at Avant Garde.
Here’s how the race works: Race will start promptly at 5:00pm at Lumpy Ridge with beer number one. After finishing your first beer you will walk/run/party North along Highway 7 to Avant Garde Aleworks. There you will turn in your bib ticket for Beer #2, have your second beer and celebrate the halfway point. You will then travel back to Lumpy Ridge to finish the last leg of the race and turn in your bib ticket for Beer #3 to claim your final beer. The time clock stops when your third beer is gone! After you finish be sure to pick up your Post-Race Pot o’ Gold (swag bag).
- Three beers along the race course (2 at Lumpy Ridge, 1 at Avant Garde)
- Beers are pre-selected by each brewery
- Beer Mile race bib
- A special Beer Mile mug
- Chance to win a prize for the fastest Beer Miler (announced at time of finish)
- Chance to win a prize for the Best Beer Quaffer (announced the following day 3/18)
- Bonus goodies in your Post-Race Pot o’ Gold
Race Day Timeline:
- 4:00pm – 4:50pm Race Check-in: Check in at Lumpy Ridge, collect your race bib and have a pre-race beer if you dare. Get ready to start running at 5:00pm.
- 5:00pm Race Start: Get your first beer at Lumpy Ridge and set off on your Beer Mile.
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm Live Music: Drive (or run if you still have it in you) back to Avant Garde for some post-race entertainment by musical trio, Good Time Johnny.
Check out the Facebook event for race updates leading up to the event!