Join us as we celebrate our two year anniversary of opening the Avant Garde Aleworks taproom. We’re celebrating with new beers, live music, food trucks, and other special events planned for the whole weekend. To kick things off we’re holding an Early Birthday Party on Saturday, July 3rd at 11:00 am (before the taproom opens to the public) where you’ll get access to all four of our new beer releases, alongside delicious food from Brazi Eats food truck before anyone else!
Each party of guests will have their own table, so if you purchase tickets separately but would like to be seated with other attendees, include their names in the order notes or email us to make sure you’re seated together!
Saturday, July 3rd at 11:00am
A ticket to our Early Birthday Party gets you:
- A full pour of any Avant Garde beer, including our new releases
- Grodziskie – a low highly effervescent, smoked Polish-style lager brewed in collaboration with Purpose Brewing & Cellars and Diebolt Brewing Company
- Mango Pale – a fruited IPA perfect for summer, brewed in collaboration with fellow Estes Park breweries Lumpy Ridge Brewing Company and Rock Cut Brewing Company
- Barrel Aged Black Lager – aged in a Spirit Hound Distillers Honey Whiskey barrel
- 2 Year Anniversary limited edition glass
- Delicious food from Brazi Eats (vegetarian and gluten free options available, be sure to let us know in the notes when you order!)
- Picanha – Traditional Brazilian meal with rice, beans, Brazilian pico, yucca flour and BBQ steak picanha (vegetarian option to sub steak for an egg or get it sans protein)
- Exclusive first access to limited edition anniversary shirts and all of our new beers to-go!
- New beer releases (on tap & to-go) will be released in the taproom on 6/3, and you will have access to them at our Early Birthday Party.
- Anniversary shirts will be available for purchase in the taproom or online. You will receive a link to purchase the shirts online via the email used when checking out.
- Access to the patio before the holiday crowds roll in! We will not be opening the taproom to the public until noon on Saturday, so you’ll be able to steak out a table for the day before we even open.
This event is 21+ only.