Things might look a little different than the last time you joined us for a drink so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we comply with the new health & safety guidelines that allow us to be open again. We have spent a lot of time coming up with a plan that ensures the health & safety of both our customers and employees and we can’t wait to see all of you!
Here’s what to expect next time you join us for a drink on our patio:
- If you or someone you have recently been in contact with is symptomatic or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home!
- Masks are required, no exceptions. They may be removed once you are seated, but must be worn at all times when not seated at your assigned table. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a mask, feel free to order beer to-go online and call us from your car once you arrive. We will bring your bottles/cans out to your car for contactless delivery.
- Outdoor patio seating only regardless of weather conditions. Outdoor heaters are available on a first-come first-served basis & we suggest bringing layers so that you’re prepared for all weather conditions during your visit.
- As per Larimer County guidelines, we are required to collect information for contact tracing. If you join us on the patio for a drink you will need to provide the name and contact (email or phone) of one of the members of your group. We will not use your information or give it to anyone other than the Larimer County Health Department for the sole purpose of contact tracing.
- Order at the outdoor bar and we will deliver beers to your table once you are seated. Please maintain 6 feet social distancing while in line.
- Do not move the furniture, it has been strategically spaced to ensure proper social distancing is possible. All tables are cleaned and sanitized between parties.
- No groups larger than 8 allowed (including children), calling ahead to check availability of tables for groups of this size is encouraged!
- Bring your dogs (we miss them too!), but make sure that they remain leashed at all times.
- All draft beer will be served in disposable, compostable cups.
- Bathrooms will remain locked, ask your bartender to let you in to the building (have your mask on when not at your table!)
- No mingling between groups, please remain at your table unless you are going to place an order, pick up your order, or use the restroom.
- Bottles and cans will still be available and ordering beer to-go is encouraged.
- We have always prioritized the cleanliness of our taproom, and we are now following the cleaning guidelines recommended by the CDC, WHO, and Larimer County.
- We will be offering our charcuterie boards, Bavarian pretzels and other snacks in the taproom. You are also welcome to bring in your own food (no outside alcohol).
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who refuses to comply with these rules and all bartender instructions.
We will continue to offer our full range of to-go options for anyone who would rather drink from the comfort of their own home, or who wants to take home a liquid souvenir! Orders can be placed in person, through our online shop, or over the phone at (970) 591-2700. Our phone lines might be a little busier than usual, so if you don’t get through right away leave us a message and we’ll call you right back! Online beer orders are currently for pick up at the taproom only (we are not delivering or shipping beer at this time) and you must show a valid ID matching the name on the order when picking up your beer.