Things might look different than last time you visited us so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to keep our staff and guests as safe as possible and keep our business open! Please be kind to your bartenders during your visit!
Here’s what to expect when you join us for a drink:
- If you are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19 please stay home!
- Indoor seating and outdoor seating available. We have a limited number of outdoor heaters available, we suggest bringing layers so that you’re prepared for all weather conditions during your visit, should the indoor seating be full.
- Masks are required, regardless of vaccination status, when you are indoors and not seated at your table. This is a Larimer County mandate and choosing not to comply jeopardizes our liquor license. Please be kind and respectful to bartenders who are tasked with enforcing this rule. Masks may be removed once seated at your table or after moving to the patio.
- There is no restriction on group sizes, but calling ahead to check availability of tables for larger groups is encouraged!
- Do not move the furniture. If you wish to move a table or chairs please ask your bartender first.
- All tables are cleaned in between uses.
- Bottles and cans will still be available, along with online ordering and curbside pickup options.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who refuses to comply with these rules and all bartender instructions.
We will continue to offer our full range of to-go options for anyone who would rather drink from the comfort of their own home, or who wants to take home a liquid souvenir! Orders can be placed in person, through our online shop, or over the phone at (970) 591-2700. Our phone lines might be a little busier than usual, so if you don’t get through right away leave us a message and we’ll call you right back! Online beer orders are currently for pick up at the taproom only (we are not delivering or shipping beer at this time) and you must show a valid ID matching the name on the order when picking up your beer.