Things might look different than last time you visited us so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to keep our staff and guests as safe as possible. Please be kind to your bartenders during your visit!
Here’s what to expect when you join us for a drink on our patio:
- If you are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19 please stay home!
- Limited indoor seating and outdoor seating available. Spring weather in the Rocky Mountains can be unpredictable, so we suggest bringing layers so that you’re prepared for all weather conditions during your visit.
- Masks are no longer required. We are basing this policy on guidance from the CDC, and ask that if you are not fully vaccinated you continue to wear a mask when visiting us. We will not be asking about your vaccination status, so this is based on the honor system. Please be courteous and respect the boundaries of all guests.
- There is no restriction on group sizes, but calling ahead to check availability of tables for larger groups is encouraged!
- Do not move the furniture. If you wish to move a table or chairs please ask your bartender first.
- All tables are cleaned in between uses.
- All draft beer will be served in disposable, recycleable cups. Glassware is returning very soon!
- Bottles and cans will still be available, along with online ordering and curbside pickup options.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who refuses to comply with these rules and all bartender instructions.
We will continue to offer our full range of to-go options for anyone who would rather drink from the comfort of their own home, or who wants to take home a liquid souvenir! Orders can be placed in person, through our online shop, or over the phone at (970) 591-2700. Our phone lines might be a little busier than usual, so if you don’t get through right away leave us a message and we’ll call you right back! Online beer orders are currently for pick up at the taproom only (we are not delivering or shipping beer at this time) and you must show a valid ID matching the name on the order when picking up your beer.